Longarm Quilting Services
When your quilt top is complete, we will be excited to help you finish your project! We have two computerized longarm machines. We have a Gammill with the Intelliquilter (IQ) quilting system on a 14 foot table and an Innova with the Mach 3 AutoPilot on a 12 foot table. So quilting your King size (plus) will not be a problem.
We use Superior threads, Magnifico thread in a variety of colors. You can choose a thread color from the Superior website or we will be happy to help you choose the perfect thread for your project.
We have a variety of battings for you to choose. We offer the new Winline 6 oz. Bamboo batting. We have the Quilter's Dream Select which is a 100% cotton batting in white. We have the Quilter's Dream 80/20 in white or natural. We offer Quilter's Dream black poly which will enhance darker fabrics. And we offer Quilter's Dream Puff which is a high loft and very warm Polyester batting.
How to prepare your quilt top:
- Trim and square up your quilt tops and backs.
- The quilt top should lay flat to avoid bunching or puckers.
- Press all seams flat or they may cause folds or bunching on the top of your quilt.
- Remove loose threads from the quilt top. Dark threads may show through lighter fabrics.
- If quilt top is directional, mark the top with a safety pin.
- If you wash your top fabrics, we recommend you wash and iron your backing fabric.
- Make sure your back and your batting is 8"wider and longer than your top.
- Make sure your seams are secure, especially on borders.
- We can also cut, sew, and prepare your back for an additional charge.
We carry many of the Shannon Exta-Wide, Cuddle (Minky) that are 90" of softness. We LOVE our Cuddle and believe that it can go on just about any quilt. We offer a few cotton, 106" of wide back fabrics.
Methods of Payment:
We accept cash, check, or credit cards.
Quilting Services Provided:
We offer edge to edge quilting, binding, quilt labels, and small commision projects.